Legally Write Off Up to 80% of Your Debts
The Solution to Debts Your Creditors Won’t Tell You About
An IVA will write of up to 80% of your debts, stop interest and charges being added, protect your house, and prevent bankruptcy,
Are Your Debts Causing You Stress?
- Are you suffering from stress caused by constant harassment from creditors?
- Are you paying more than you can afford, but your debts are not going down?
- The stress and pressure, and the debts, are not going to go away
- The calls, not being able to buy essentials, hiding the problem, the fear of what will happen next, will only get worse until you decide to take action and get help.
There is a Solution but You’re Creditors Don’t Want You to Know About It
- An Individual Voluntary Arrangement, a legally binding agreement that stops interest and charges, prevents bankruptcy, and protects your home.
- An IVA can also write off up to 60% of your debt, and in some cases as much as 80%.
- Now you know why your creditors haven’t told you about how an IVA can help you.
- To see if you can benefit from an IVA, and how much of your debt you can write off, check if your eligible
A Quote from a Leading Money Charity
Every day in England and Wales, 151 Individual Voluntary Arrangements are entered into.
Why People hope they are eligible
- An IVA protects your home, unlike bankruptcy.
- It stops the constant harassment from creditors and collectors
- Creditors can’t take further actions against you, such as bankruptcy
- The IVA stops all additional charges and interest being added to your debts.
- An affordable payment plan is agreed that means you can start living normally again.
And, up to 80% of the money you owe could be legally written off.
If you owe over £5000 in unsecured debts and can afford to repay a minimum of £80 per month, take the debt test now to see if you quality
To get started choose how much you owe